Original Poem- This is my Descent to Sleep

Digital Art by Monica Adrian





Carving the night into fragments,
Fractions,
Transitory Actions,
An ellipses of glimpses,
Unfinished reminisces,
 
This is my descent to sleep,
 
Listening to the voices,
Echoing,
Reverberating,
A punch of knowledge,
Soaking,
Consoling,
I hear you professor,
 
This is my descent to sleep,
 
Revisiting your sheets,
Feeling your skin,
A toss and a turn,
An intake of breath,
A fidgeting unrest,
A longing unquenched,
 
This is my descent to sleep,

 
A settling quiet,
A mind going silent,
Abstract Illusions,
Vague Intrusions,
A blundering of images,
A chorus of visions,

This is my descent to sleep.





                                                      By Monica Adrian


 
Share on Google Plus

More From mindfulartiste

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment