Original Poem - Fight Scene





I want you to fight for me,
But you're not a fighter,
You drag that defeatist attitude around you like a dog,
And when I'm upset, you say, "Break up with me then,"
Are you sure you want to say that threat/command?
Cuz I know that's not at all what you intend,
It's like in the movies where they say, "Go ahead shoot me then!"
But babe I've got no gun,
And I know you don't really wanna keep up with the drama,
But I'd still really like it if you made this better,
Instead of me always having to clean up after,
And if I did shoot, well who'd be there to clean that up?
So no, I won't break up with you,
And I won't make some long and overdrawn villain's speech either,
Cuz if I did you could just get away,
And I really don't want that, now do I?
No, all I want is you at the end of every script,
And however this plays out, I still want your lips.






-illustrated and written by Monica Adrian




Share on Google Plus

More From mindfulartiste

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment