My Childhood Art


A lot of people are surprised when they hear I'm self-taught. So here's some artworks from my early childhood to early teen-hood so that you can get an idea of how I developed.




This is a project that I had in first grade. We had to individually illustrate the collaborative story we made in our groups. The kids who knew about sex thought the last guy to contribute really funny.




I made this around seven. Too bad I spelled it as Perfessor instead of Purfessor. Then I could of passed my lack of spelling skills as a pun.



This is a cat I had growing up. Despite his lack of credentials, I think this is a more sophisticated cat. I also made this one around seven.




I made this tree from my imagination in sixth grade. I think I was emulating some of my older sister's goth influence.




This is my first self portrait. I made it in the girls bathroom in sixth grade. They thought I was weird. I was. Probably still am.




I drew this in class in 8th grade. The girl sitting in front of me was named Jordan. She was one of those sporty, popular girls. After making this drawing they thought I had a crush on her. I was really just bored.




I made this 8th grade summer. She looks like a sugar plum fairy. Although, I probably should have made wings and I don't know why she's walking around with a mirror.





I made this 8th grade summer as well. I looked off a travel book.



Another summer project. Can you tell who this is?





So then I got better. A lot better. This was in the beginning of 9th grade.





Also early  9th grade. I have to say...these ducks are pretty cute.



Share on Google Plus

More From mindfulartiste

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments :

Post a Comment